McMahan and Associates is a dynamic and growing regional CPA firm seeking a motivated CPA or CPA candidate for entry level audit position in Vail Valley, Colorado.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drafts audit reports, tax returns, and other client correspondence
- Completion of assigned tasks, within and in accordance with applicable professional standards.
- Acquire skills to develop quality client relationships and loyalty through response to clients
- College or Masters degree in Accounting
- Work experience with related knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Join Our Team
Be more than an accountant and impact your workplace, community, and clients’ lives. Our core values of community investment, integrity, and quality provide a workplace to inspire you to grow professionally and personally throughout your career with us.
You will quickly become an integral part of our team, working side-by-side with many different members of the firm on an array of client projects. We believe that work and life are interconnected. McMahan and Associates provides a good work-life balance that allows the people who work with us to pursue and enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful personal life as well as a challenging, rewarding career.
CPA Exam Assistance
Passing the CPA exam is an important and great step for accountants to achieve. We understand the time and financial commitment required. We support you with exam reimbursement assistance for the related costs upon successful completion of all four sections of the exam.
We provide a great benefits package including health, life and short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, paid time off and ski pass benefit.
Qualified candidates, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org